Sunday, May 22, 2011

HITTIN THEM GUNS!

Its no secret that everybody wants to have nice arms. But they take a little time and patience and most important some hard work before they can begin to shape up. Here are a few of the exercises that I like to do as part of my workout routine:

BICEPS:
Concentration Curls: 15,10,8,6
Hammer Curls: 15,10,8,6
Standing Curls: 15,8,10,6
2 Arm Dumbbell Curls: 15,10,8,6

TRICEPS:
Tricep Pressdowns: 15,10,8,6
Overhead Dumbbell Extensions: 15,10,8,6
Dumbbell Kickbacks: 15,10,8,6
Bench Dips: 15,10,8,6

It is important to always stretch before performing each exercise. The four different numbers represent a set and each number in those sets represents the amount of Repetitions (reps). For Higher Reps I personally always start out with a medium to light weight and as my reps decrease I choose heavy weight. The more Reps you do, the more cut you become, The heavier the weight, the stronger you become.
* I Always rest at least 1 minute between sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment