Monday, May 23, 2011

WHY IS MONDAY ALWAYS CHEST DAY?

Seems that every since I started working out and even before, Everybody uses Monday as the day to do their Chest Workout. I personally Prefer Tuesday (because there isnt a line for a Flat bench) as the day I work Chest and I opt for a different body part to train on Mondays. Nevertheless, there are Thousand, Maybe Millions who choose Monday as the day to train pecs. Below is an Example workout of some of the Exercises that I choose to use when Training to Grow and Define My Pecs.

CHEST WORKOUT

Flat Bench Press: 15,10,8,6
Smith Machine Incline Press: 15,10,8,6
Dumbbell Press: 15,10,8,6
Dumbell Flye: 15,10,8,6
Cable Flye: 15,10,8,6

I always stretch prior to any workout. Each one of my chest workouts is done in a circuit.(one set of each before resting) and sometimes I superset(Train another body part). As always The higher reps in my workouts are usually done with medium weight and the lower reps, Heavy weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment