Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CREATING A 6 PACK

Having well chiseled Abs is what comes to mind for most individuals when working out. We tend to base our fitness success according to how our abs look.Creating solid abs takes work.Some people believe that less is more, I personally think that it depends on the person. Everybody is different and with Abs, its always important to remember that so you NEVER become discouraged. Patience matters most.

ABS

Crunches: 10,10,10
Cable Crunches: 10,10,10
Medicine Ball Crunches: 10,10,10
Reverse Crunch (Bench): 10,10,10
Incline Crunch: 10,10,10

*Always stretch before performing any exercises. I always try to do no less than 150 crunches. It's important to keep them Abs tight while training to help get the best workout. I allow myself 30 seconds to 1 min rest between each exercise.(Not set. I do one full exercise before the rest, to create a better burn)

No comments:

Post a Comment