Saturday, May 21, 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG! CUTZ CORNER..

Hi, Thanks for stopping by my NEW blog. This blog will contain workout tips for those who are ready to make that commitment and improve their overall physical appearance and build a healthier lifestyle.

For those who are Just Hearing about me, My name is Jr Spann. I am a Personal Trainer/Sports Nutritionist and CEO/Founder of JrCutz Training. I Have been weight training for almost 11 years and I enjoy training others and helping them reach their MAXIMUM potential when it comes to fitness. I have a new website www.jrcutz.com where you can find out more info about me and watch some of my video workouts for more exercise tips. I will update this blog daily, so that my followers will always have access to current tips/advice they are looking for.