Friday, May 27, 2011

How Do You Look When You Walk Away!!

I don't know about You, But I personally feel that how you look walking away is just as important as how you look approaching somebody. That's why its important to target your entire back muscles and not just the ones you are familiar with (lats). I always train back with light to medium weight because I'm not a fan of going too heavy with my back and while I want it to gain just as much size, I do not want it to become to wide. So its safe to say that when I train back, I am usually training for definition. Hopefully You find this Back Blasting work out helpful!

BACK
Pull ups: 8,6,4,2 (warm up)
Seated Row: 20,15,10,8 (Light to Heavy weight)
Lateral Pull downs: 20,15,10, 8 (Light to Heavy Weight)
Back Extensions:15,15,15,15 (Medium Weight)
Bent Over Dumbbell Rows: 10,10,10,10 (Medium Weight)
One-Arm Dumbbell Raises: 5,5,5,5 (Medium Weight)

*Always stretch to warm up your body before performing any physical activity such as weight training. As You can see, I have a few High Rep counts in there. That is because I am gearing my workout more towards definition than size, yet because I am using a fair weight I still allow myself to gain strength at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment