Tuesday, May 24, 2011

SHOULDERS ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT!

Having great shoulders is important to me. I feel they compliment the traps and give the top of your frame a certain appeal. I have tried several types of different shoulder exercises before I finally came up with a workout that not only helps me get results, but one that allows me to feel a burn so that I know its working! Some of these workouts can be altered depending on male or female in terms of the amount of weight used, but in general they work just as good for Everybody.

SHOULDERS

Machine Shoulder Press: 15,15,15,15
Seated Overhead Shoulder Press: 10,10,10,10
Front Delt Raises: 10,10,10,10
Lateral Raises: 10,10,10,10
Rear Lateral Raises: 10,10,10,10

*Always stretch before exercising. For shoulders I try to always stick to a medium weight (that's why my reps stay the same in each set) and use it through the whole exercise. I do this because for me, it allows my shoulders to become developed without having them too bulky. (like I'm wearing shoulder pads)

No comments:

Post a Comment