Wednesday, June 1, 2011

YOU DONT HAVE TO RUN 5 MILES TO MAKE PROGRESS..

 When it comes to Cardio, like anything else opinions vary. I believe that this is crucial to burn fat, but how and when you do it are just as important as how much you do.Doing cardio doesn't always have to be boring. When I'm doing it I like to mix it up instead of the same routine. I found that I burn more by keeping my body moving at interval speeds (fast/slow) and if I do it in the Morning than I do if I am on the same machine for 45 minutes in the Evening. Below is a Sample of my Cardio workout:

CARDIO
Elliptical Machine: 2 Min (Warm-up)
Treadmill: 10 Min (5min Jog, 5 min Walk)
Bike: 10 Min (Alternate speed for 2 min periods)
Sauna: 10 Min (Cool down)


*Always stretch before performing any exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment